With painting party studios popping up across the country, more and more people are enjoying painting with friends and family.
PaintingParties.com brings this same experience into the comfort of your home! And best of all, nearly anyone can do it – there is absolutely no painting experience required.
Our Painting Party Videos guide painters through the selected painting, step by step, stroke by stroke, to ensure they create their very own masterpiece. Here’s how to get started with PaintingParties.com in just three quick steps:
1. Register as a Free or Premium Member
Simply create an account and you will be painting with PaintingParties.com in just minutes. With our free painting membership you will have access to three of our free Painting Party Videos. Full access to our Painting Party Video Library is just $4.99 per month, with no monthly commitment.
Click here to start your membership!
2. Choose a Painting Party
Once you are a member, you may play any of our dozens of Painting Party Videos. Our videos may be browsed by:
• Difficulty (Beginner, Child/Student, Moderate, Experienced)
• Category (Holiday, Flowers, Food and Drink, Landscapes, etc.)
• Customizable (Ability to match the colors of your home or personalize with your name)
…and they offer:
• Multiple camera angles for optimum viewing
• Detailed, yet easy-to-follow instruction from our Party Artists
• Custom music to match the feel of each painting
• Ability to pause, stop and rewind for you convenience
• New videos added each week!
3. Get Supplies
Each Painting Party Video has a list of suggested supplies to successfully complete the painting. You may find each painting’s supplies on the video’s preview page, as well as in the video itself.
Purchasing the following supplies will ensure you have enough supplies for any of our Painting Party Videos:
- One blank canvas per painter – our artists use a 16X20 canvas.
- Student grade acrylic paints – white, black, brown, blue, red and yellow. Each tube should be enough for at least two painters.
- An assortment of paintbrushes – large flat brush (3/4), medium round brush (10), small detail brush (6). These may be purchased individually or in a package.
* Your brushes and paints will likely last for many additional uses. So once you buy your supplies, you should have enough for multiple paintings!